Robinson Roadhouse Interpretive Panels
Robinson Roadhouse Historical Site, once served as a flag station and small settlement along the White Pass and Yukon Route between 1899 and 1915. With good mining prospects in the area, hopes were high that the settlement could serve as a base for new mineral discoveries. However, the results were poor and the Robinson Roadhouse was abandoned in 1915.
Today, visitors are free to roam the unmanned site while the interpretive panels stationed throughout offer historical context and insights about the region, and its residents.